Elizabeth Power is one of the leading, least-known and most-beloved healers, intuitives, and gifters-of-grace in these turbulent times. She’s an authority on trauma-informed processes whose work focuses on change, resilience, and alignment.She helped the Japanese develop their culturally relevant model of care. An adjunct instructor in Psychiatry at Georgetown University Medical Center. Her coaching is a synergy of her intuition and her deep knowledge of human experience and healing.
Here’s what we discussed in today’s episode:
- Trauma Informed Processes
- Applied Emotional Intelligence
- Coping Mechanisms and Dissociation
- Flight, Fight, and Freeze
- Transmission of Emotion
- Tips for Surviving This Pandemic
- Relationship Between Intuition and Trauma
Never miss out!
Sign up to receive notifications of podcasts and other great content from Mellissa Seaman![wpforms id=”2525″ title=”false” description=”false”]